News & Media
- March 19, 2013 - Lights, Cameras, Revolution
- March 19, 2013 - A whole new world of NBA statistics
- March 16, 2013 - STATS using player tracking at the Big Ten Tournament
- February 28, 2013 - Slate.com: Net Loss
- February 21, 2013 - Sun-Times - Cutting-edge ‘tracking’ technology helps NBA teams better evaluate players
STATS’ SportVU technology is revolutionizing the way sports contests are viewed, understood, played and enjoyed.
SportVU delivers captivating and innovative solutions for leagues, teams, broadcasters, sponsors and web and mobile destinations that shed new light on the game.
Since its inception, SportVU has been utilized in over 2,000 international football matches world-wide, including all UEFA Champions League matches for the past five seasons. This year, SportVU will be utilized by every NBA for player and team analysis.
Combined with STATS' comprehensive play-by-play and rich historical data, SportVU represents a giant leap forward in sports analytics and provides the most comprehensive, sophisticated data stream available.
SportVU at the Big Ten Tournament
STATS provided player tracking for the Big Ten Tournament, powering broadcast enhancements, second-screen solutions and in-depth game analysis.
Sony DAV - Data Augmented Video
Sony has partnered with STATS’ SportVU player tracking technology to develop its Sony's Data Augmented Video (DAV) powering additional content for a range of multi-screen production needs.