STATS offers a myriad of turn-key sports information solutions for mobile application system providers, mobile carriers and third party application developers.
In addition to data and content services, STATS delivers custom mobile products including:
- Mobile Web - STATS delivers a robust and flexible white-label WAP solution for newspapers, sports portals and fantasy games. STATS Mobile Web perfectly balances in-depth information and quick access to real-time scores and statistics
- Application Development - STATS developers create turn-key mobile applications leveraging our in-depth databases of real-time and historical sports information and engaging graphic user interfaces.
- Tablet Applications - STATS specializes in leveraging innovative technology to optimize score and editorial solutions on tablet devices.
STATS also works with mobile operators and aggregators worldwide to deliver customized SMS pull, push and subscription-based services for sports from around the globe. STATS SMS XML strings are delivered as a maximum of 160 characters.
STATS content is perfect for consumption on a mobile device:
- Real-time in-progress scores and box scores
- Leader boards and standings
- Associated Press photos
- Breaking news and headlines
- Customized player notes and information to follow individual players
- Hot players, injuries, statistics on fantasy players
- Fantasy sports player statistics
- Daily lines
- Injury reports