STATS is the world's leading sports technology, data and content company. The company passionately abides by a mission to revolutionize the way sports contests are viewed, understood and enjoyed. For more information on careers at STATS, contact our Human Resources department. STATS offers a highly competitive salary and an impressive array of benefits, including: comprehensive health coverage, 401(k) plan, and tuition assistance.
Web Developer – Fantasy Sports
STATS LLC is looking for a Web developer to join our Product Development Team. This position will be involved in building and supporting industry-leading Web products and applications, including Fantasy Games and Live Score Applications.
Required knowledge, skills and education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 4-6 years’ experience
- Proficiency with ASP/ ASP.net
- Proficiency with Oracle SQL development
- In-depth understanding of cross-browser, front-end development issues
- Passionate about social media
- Strong desire to research new technologies and platforms
- Capable of working well independently as well as within a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Love of sports – and diverse knowledge of them – is a must!
Desired skills include the following:
- Familiarity with HTML5 / CSS3
- Familiarity with Web Services and JSON/XML parsing
This position is located at our headquarters in Northbrook, IL.
All candidates must have legal authorization to live and work in the United States without employer sponsorship. You must currently reside in the US.
No recruiters or third parties please. Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com