STATS is the world's leading sports technology, data and content company. The company passionately abides by a mission to revolutionize the way sports contests are viewed, understood and enjoyed. For more information on careers at STATS, contact our Human Resources department. STATS offers a highly competitive salary and an impressive array of benefits, including: comprehensive health coverage, 401(k) plan, and tuition assistance.
Web Developer - Hosted Solutions
The Web developer position will be involved in building and supporting industry-leading Web products and applications, including Fantasy Games and Live Score Applications.
Required knowledge, skills and education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Must bleed the colors of your favorite team or school
- 1+ year(s) of development experience using C# with the .NET framework
- 1+ year(s) of database programing experience – Oracle is a plus
- 1+ year(s) in XML, XSLT, DOM/XPath parsing
- Sports Fan
- Strong knowledge of jQuery and Ajax
- In-depth understanding of cross-browser, front-end development issues
- Experience in developing multi-tier solutions is a strong plus
- Experience in building and consuming web services is a strong plus
- Strong desire to research new technologies and platforms
- Did we mention we want sports fans?
- Full life cycle development, from requirements gathering to implementation
- Produce high-quality applications, optimized for scalability and performance
- Integrate web templates from the interactive designers
- Engineer new ways to simplify or improve processes
- Analyze XML and generate dynamic outputs with XSLT
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Coordinate with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Team Managers
- Assist project management with tracking, estimation and performance metrics
- Work with QA and Support on Critical Issues
This position is located at our headquarters in Northbrook, IL.
All candidates must have legal authorization to live and work in the United States without employer sponsorship. You must currently reside in the US.
No recruiters or third parties please. Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com