STATS is the world's leading sports technology, data and content company. The company passionately abides by a mission to revolutionize the way sports contests are viewed, understood and enjoyed. For more information on careers at STATS, contact our Human Resources department. STATS offers a highly competitive salary and an impressive array of benefits, including: comprehensive health coverage, 401(k) plan, and tuition assistance.
Project Manager – Sports Solutions Group
STATS LLC is searching for a Project Manager. This position is responsible for day-to-day management of technical projects for the Sports Solutions Group, which includes the ICE platform of products across Football, Basketball, and Soccer.
This role includes supervision of diverse personnel including development teams based in Northbrook, Bangalore, and Mumbai. The ideal candidate will be an exemplary communicator, comfortable working in a cross disciplinary environment, have multi-platform experience with current and emergent digital technologies and be enthusiastic to pioneer new products and services across the STATS Global Network.
- Work closely with clients, designers and developers through all stages of the project life cycle, tracking progress and making tradeoffs in line with business priorities, resource availability and technical complexities
- Partner with product owners to determine tasks and timelines necessary for developing and releasing projects, create project plans and then manage those projects
- Run and track items for weekly meetings for the SSG Development Team
- Serve as "Scrum Master" in our product management methodology (Agile)
- Run daily "stand up" meetings for progress reports
- Communicate weekly project status to all stakeholders. Collaborate with team members to mitigate project risks and ensure timely issue resolution
- Run the Sprint retrospective meetings
- Track all progress for items committed to during sprints
- Facilitate communication between Project Owners and the development team
- Operational point of client contact for the development phase of the ICE products
Desired skills include the following:
- Degree in computer science, business and/or engineering or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience with some level of project management experience
- Familiarity with project management tools like Basecamp, Jira, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong programming and project management skills
- Proven experience managing multiple, complex projects simultaneously to successful completion
- Interest and experience in using technology to improve work efficiency
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements, including the ability to multi-task and juggle many competing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior organizational skills and extremely detail-oriented
Strong interest in professional and/or college sports is a plus. The ability to dunk is not required.
This position is located at our headquarters in Northbrook, IL.
All candidates must have legal authorization to live and work in the United States without employer sponsorship. You must currently reside in the US.
No recruiters or third parties please. Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org